- Prevent loss from disaster, as high-resolution images can be stored in multiple places,
- Easily share images and files amongst family while protecting and preserving originals,
- New, beautiful photographic prints can be made for anyone who wants them,
- Remove dust, creases and other distracting blemishes, if you want, from old favourites,
- Turn images and films/videos into curated slide shows and “best of” family films – enjoy them on your DVD player, computer or iPad.
Stay connected with family who you might not see as often as you’d like, and show them you aren’t living abroad to escape their company! Seriously, having a family tree for yourself as well as for kids who grow up seeing less of their extended family than they might if they lived nearby will help with feeling connected to a larger group of people and make visits home easier.
And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. ~Rainer Maria Rilke